Our Commitment to Your Privacy
Welcome to broadviewheating.com, a website (the “Site”) operated by Broadview Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. ( “Company”, “we”, “us” or “our”).
Information We Collect
- Contact Information, such as your name, email address, phone number, business information and physical address, for instance when request our Service or use the “Contact Us” field on the site;Contact Information, such as your name, email address, phone number, business information and physical address, for instance when request our Service or use the “Contact Us” field on the site;
- Demographic Information, such as your gender, age and date of birth, for example, to tailor our Services to you, for age verification and to make our communications to you more relevant; and
- Phone call recordings with your consent for quality assurance and analytics purposes.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you access or use our Services, we may automatically collect information about you, including:
- Device information (such as mobile phone, computer, or tablet) and how you interact with our products, services, apps and websites, such as IP address, browser type, unique device identifier, cookie data, and associated identifying and usage information.
- Geolocation information may be collected if you allow us access to your location through your device permissions, to provide our Services to you. We may also collect and store information about your location by converting your IP address into a rough geo-location. We may use location information to improve and personalize our Services for you. If you do not want us to collect location information, you may disable that feature on your mobile device.
- Browser type, operating system and other usage information about the use of our website and applications, including a history of which pages within our website you view.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
Google AdWords or Other Remarketing Methods
We may use the Google AdWords remarketing service to advertise on third party websites (including Google) to previous visitors to our App. It could mean that we advertise to previous visitors who haven’t completed a task on our site, for example using the contact form to make an enquiry. This could be in the form of an advertisement on the Google search results page, or a site in the Google Display Network.
You can opt out or set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page found here https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated.
How We Use Information
The information we collect may be used for the following purposes:
- To communicate with you, for example, via website notifications, phone and email;
- To provide, maintain and improve our Services;
- To administer your account(s) and process your payments for Services;
- To provide customer service, quality assurance and troubleshooting;
- To autofill data fields on our websites to improve your online experience;
- For marketing, research and analytics;
- To help develop new products and Services;
- To detect, prevent, and respond to fraud, abuse, and security issues;
- To comply with legal, regulatory or contractual requirements;
- To carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
Communications with you in connection with these uses may be via mail, telephone, e-mail, text message, social media and other electronic messages. We may send you text messages using an automated telephone dialing system to the mobile phone number you have provided if you have opted into receive text messages. Opting into receive text messages is not a requirement to buy services from us, and message and data rates may apply. See “Your Choices” below to learn how to manage your communication preferences.
How Long We Keep Information
We may keep the information we collect for as long as necessary to provide our Services to you, to operate our business, to enable us to communicate with you, for our safety, research, evaluation of use, or troubleshooting purposes, or to satisfy our legal or contractual obligations. Where required, we will anonymize or dispose of the information we collect when we no longer need it for the uses described above.
Third Party Links and Services
We may share personal information that we collect for the following purposes:
- Within our Company and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership;
- With our trusted service providers who work on our behalf;
- With your consent, including if you intentionally interact with third-parties on our website;
- In connection with the sale or transfer of a significant part of our business or its assets, including any such activities associated with a bankruptcy proceeding;
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a law enforcement request;
- As required by law, such as in conjunction with a subpoena, government inquiry, litigation, dispute resolution or similar legal process.
Not Intended for Children
Our Service is not intended for children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly or specifically collect information from or about children under the age of 18.
International Data Transfers
You can make a request to access and change your personal information we store by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. To further protect privacy, these requests are subject to identity verification.
If you would like to update your preferences, or opt out of marketing communications from us, you may do so at any time by contacting us at email@example.com or by following the opt out instructions in the marketing communications.